"I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno (1548 – February 17, 1600)

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Art, Books, Movies, Music, and all that jazz


"A true critic ought to dwell upon excellencies rather than imperfections, to discover the concealed beauties of a writer, and communicate to the world such things as are worth their observation." 
Joseph Addison 
It is all a point of view. Rediscovering my old blogs and and what I want to do with each of them. So what the hell am I going to do with them? Well that is finally coming to some sort of epiphany of thought and hopefully leading to a new era - for each and every one of them.

The new era for "The Celestial Poet" will encompass the multitude of themes not covered by the theme dedicated blogs. Some of those blogs may, on occasion, share posts with this one. This one is however going to be about me, my interests and on occasions my ramblings as a  mad poet and writer.

This blog will include reviews of art, books, movies, music, theatre and anything else that creatively inspires me. The aim will be not to criticise, but to showcase what inspires. I do suspect there may be times when the aim falls very short of the mark, but hey, we are all human aren,t we? On occasion though, I do think, I may be more alien than human.

So please bear with me and you may just be taken on a magical mystery tour, and remember:
"Every good poet includes a critic,
but the reverse is not true." 
William Shenstone 


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment